- Sean Endler - Product Design
- Glen Golightly - social media and targeted communications
- Dan Hontz - Product Management
- Michael Krakovskiy - technology and content management
- Aehrich O'Dubhchon - Creative Director
- Chris Parish - digital marketing
- NEIL CHASE - Executive Director, Content Marketing and Strategy
- MATT HEIDKAMP - Project Manager, East Coast
- Scott Robson - General Management, Video and Entertainment
- Joanne Laipson - Human Resources, Search and Staffing
General Management, Video and Entertainment
Scott Robson is an award-winning media executive with a proven record of innovation and success online, on mobile, in social and in video. He spent the past two years revitalizing Yahoo’s Entertainment properties, which reach an audience of 100 million monthly uniques.
Previously, he was a co-founder of E! Online (where he created The Fashion Police). He also created The Envelope for the Los Angeles Times. In addition, Robson has launched or relaunched major entertainment brands and video franchises for MTV and AOL.
Robson is skilled at leading teams large and small, managing partnerships, navigating complex organizations and building businesses. But most important, he knows how to serve up content that connects with users.