- Sean Endler - Product Design
- Glen Golightly - social media and targeted communications
- Dan Hontz - Product Management
- Michael Krakovskiy - technology and content management
- Aehrich O'Dubhchon - Creative Director
- Chris Parish - digital marketing
- NEIL CHASE - Executive Director, Content Marketing and Strategy
- MATT HEIDKAMP - Project Manager, East Coast
- Scott Robson - General Management, Video and Entertainment
- Joanne Laipson - Human Resources, Search and Staffing
Chris Parish joins the Osder Group after 5 years of experience in digital marketing and 17 years of experience in technology and data management. He’s passionate about bridging the gap between technology and business needs, as well as the power of data and information to make more informed business decisions.
He is also the co-founder and president of BMC Advertising, a leading mobile ad agency designed to help merchants and advertisers fully optimize their media buys. BMC has generated over $1MM in revenue by letting the data tell the story.
Chris spent 3 years at Fox Audience Network as part of the analytical team tasked with maximizing digital placements for the self-serve interface, as well as monitoring and improving publisher CPM revenue.
For seven years, Chris worked at some of the top entertainment companies in the world — including NBC Universal, MGM and Fox — helping to manage their vast data warehouses and presenting data and analysis to the business community to drive informed decisions.
Chris started his career as a business analyst with Capital One, managing over 9MM accounts, and fell in love with data, risk splitting and numbers.
In his free time, Chris tours with The Chris Parish Band, delighting fans across the country and visiting local truck stops.